Contact Fish3DP#2205 or JWunder#9342 on Discord for SPIFY printing service.
Mention your order # to get $25 off your SPIFY order
Special Edition V0 by LDO, includes the following changes:
Slide-in M3 nuts
Kirigami Bed Mount
Polyimide Film Heaters
200W Power Supply
E3D Revo™ Hotend
HIWIN linear rails for X axis
SKR Pico board (LDO Edition)
Raspberry Pi Zero 2W
New 3010 Fan
Top hat extrusions
Top hat panels
Necessary additional hardware
Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
Linear Rail Mounting Bar - Our kit includes 5 custom 7H size linear rail mounting bar to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease!
Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the Guider and Latch parts.
Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
Threadlocker - Rev. A kits include a small tube of threadlocker for use on grub(set) screws. Starting from Rev. B, a separate bag of set screws with precoated threadlocker is included.
2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
RTV Glue - Rev. A kits include a tube of RTV glue for securing the heatpad to the aluminium build plate. Check out this great video by Nero3D for assembling a safe build plate. Starting from Rev. B, build plates will ship partially assembled with the heatpad and RTV glue pre-applied.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- The stock LDO kits include 2mm tophat panels, all other panels are 3mm (see supplementary print guide).However, some vendors will include their own unique panels, check with your vendor.
- The Z axis cable chain may include more links than needed. When installing, move the build plate to the most most position, then fit the cable chain and remove links as needed. Beware, if your cable chain is too long, it may interfere with Z homing!
Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our short guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminium extrusions.